Skip to content
-
Subscribe to our newsletter & never miss our best posts. Subscribe Now!
Blendy News
Blendy News
  • Home
  • About us
  • Cart
  • Checkout
  • Contact
  • Disclaimer
  • My account
  • Privacy Policy
  • Shop
  • Home
  • About us
  • Cart
  • Checkout
  • Contact
  • Disclaimer
  • My account
  • Privacy Policy
  • Shop
Close

Search

  • https://www.facebook.com/
  • https://twitter.com/
  • https://t.me/
  • https://www.instagram.com/
  • https://youtube.com/
Subscribe
Business NewsEntrepreneurshipInvestmentsStartupsStock MarketUncategorized

Meghan Markle once moaned she had a ‘problem’ with her and Prince Harry’s kids going to school in UK

By Blendy Writer
August 19, 2026 4 Min Read
Comments Off on Meghan Markle once moaned she had a ‘problem’ with her and Prince Harry’s kids going to school in UK

Meghan Markle once admitted she was worried about her and Prince Harry’s children attending school in the UK due to a lack of privacy, years before the couple decided to move back.

The Duchess of Sussex vocalized her concerns about paparazzi swarming her and her kids during school pick-up and drop-off in a 2022 interview with the Cut.

“Sorry, I have a problem with that,” she previously said. “That doesn’t make me obsessed with privacy. That makes me a strong and good parent protecting my child.”

Meghan Markle once discussed her concerns about her and Prince Harry’s children attending school in the UK. (Seen above: The couple with their kids.) meghan/Instagram
During a 2022 interview with the Cut, the “Suits” alum (seen above) stated that paparazzi would swarm her and her kids during school pick-up and drop-off if they lived in the UK. Getty Images for Project Healthy Minds

At the time, Markle, 45, had taken the article’s author, Allison P. Davis, with her to pick up her now 7-year-old son, Prince Archie, from preschool in Montecito, California.

Davis described how the “Suits” alum was able to pick up her son at the school’s gates, noting that there was no press around and only a few fellow moms who did “double takes.”

However, privacy aside, Harry, 41, recently raved about schools in the UK while chatting with actress Joss Stone at the WellChild Awards in London.

Recalling their conversation from last week, Stone told Hello!, “He was saying how wonderful the schools are here and how important community is for children.”


Here’s the latest on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s shocking move back to the U.K. after 6 years in the U.S.


Stone reflected on telling the Duke of Sussex about her move back to the UK from Tennessee last year, adding, “It was nice to share that with him because it’s exactly why we felt drawn to come back – for the kids to grow up surrounded by family, friends, and a strong sense of belonging and most importantly in a safe environment.”

On Wednesday, Page Six confirmed that Markle and Harry would be moving back to the UK for “an extended period,” and their two kids, Archie and Princess Lilibet, 4, would attend school there.

“Sorry, I have a problem with that,” she said. (Seen above: Harry, Markle and their kids.) meghan/Instagram
“That doesn’t make me obsessed with privacy. That makes me a strong and good parent protecting my child,” Markle (seen above with her family) continued. meghan/Instagram

“The palace was made aware of the move,” an insider told Page Six.

Our source explained that King Charles III learned about the move over the weekend and looks forward to spending quality time with the couple.

The insider noted that Markle and Harry’s roles as non-working members of the royal family would remain the same.

“I know that Charles is the reason they are moving back,” our insider said.

At the time of the interview, Markle was able to pick up her son Archie (seen here with Harry and Princess Lilibet) without hassle at his California preschool. Instagram/@meghan
On Wednesday, Page Six confirmed that the family (seen above) would be moving back to the UK. meghan/Instagram

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thanks for signing up!

According to the US Sun, the couple will reside in “a non-royal residence” and “continue with their business enterprises.”

The “Spare” author and Markle announced they were quitting their royal duties and relocating to California in January 2020.

“After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution,” they said in a statement at the time.

A year later, the actress and Harry discussed their experience with the royal family during a bombshell tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey.

At the time, Markle emotionally claimed that she wasn’t protected and alleged that there were people “willing to lie to protect other members of the family.”

Page Six was told by a source that Markle and Harry would be living in “a non-royal residence.” meghan/Instagram
The duo (seen above with their daughter) moved to California in 2020. meghan/Instagram

“I just didn’t want to be alive anymore,” she said.

Additionally, Markle alleged that members of the royal family were concerned with “how dark [Archie’s] skin might be when he was born.”

As for Harry, he’s spoken out about his family in his 2023 memoir, “Spare,” the name being inspired by how his father allegedly called him a “spare” at the time of his birth because he was far down the line of succession to the throne.
 

Author

Blendy Writer

Follow Me
Other Articles
Previous

Best The Pitt Merch: Gift Ideas for Fans of HBO’s Medical Drama

Next

Outer Banks: Behind-the-Scenes Secrets Ahead of Final Season

Copyright 2026 — Blendy News. All rights reserved. Blogsy WordPress Theme