Skip to content
-
Subscribe to our newsletter & never miss our best posts. Subscribe Now!
Blendy News
Blendy News
  • Home
  • About us
  • Cart
  • Checkout
  • Contact
  • Disclaimer
  • My account
  • Privacy Policy
  • Shop
  • Home
  • About us
  • Cart
  • Checkout
  • Contact
  • Disclaimer
  • My account
  • Privacy Policy
  • Shop
Close

Search

  • https://www.facebook.com/
  • https://twitter.com/
  • https://t.me/
  • https://www.instagram.com/
  • https://youtube.com/
Subscribe
Business NewsEntrepreneurshipInvestmentsStartupsStock MarketUncategorized

Prince Harry hinted at UK return, felt ‘drawn to come back’ before moving news

By Blendy Writer
August 20, 2026 2 Min Read
Comments Off on Prince Harry hinted at UK return, felt ‘drawn to come back’ before moving news

Prince Harry dropped a hint at his family’s United Kingdom return one year before news broke of their comeback.

The Duke of Sussex, 41, chatted with singer Joss Stone at the WellChild Awards in September 2025 — and they spoke about feeling “drawn to come back” to England.

Stone, notably, relocated from Nashville back across the pond earlier that same year.

meghan/Instagram
Getty Images

“He … asked about how we were settling back in and was genuinely interested in our move home,” the Grammy winner, 39, told Hello! magazine last year.

“Maybe Harry will move back too,” Stone predicted at the time. “That would be nice.”

She noted, “He was saying how wonderful the schools are here and how important community is for children.”

Getty Images
WireImage

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thanks for signing up!

The songwriter gushed, “It was nice to share that with him because it’s exactly why we felt drawn to come back — for the kids to grow up surrounded by family, friends and a strong sense of belonging and, most importantly, in a safe environment.”

Harry shares two children with wife Meghan Markle — Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5 — and the foursome are moving back to England, Page Six confirmed Wednesday.

We hear the little ones will attend school in the UK.

Samir Hussein/WireImage
meghan/Instagram

The retired royals‘ eldest child, notably, was born in England in May 2019, the year before Markle and Harry ditched England.

The couple ultimately settled in a Montecito, California, mansion, where they were living when Lilibet joined the family in June 2021.

Markle and Harry planned their move earlier this month, Page Six reported, on the heels of their meeting with King Charles III.

According to the Sun, the monarch, 77, was kept in the dark about his son’s decision to relocate until Sunday.

Instagram/@meghan
meghan/Instagram

The king, who went public with his cancer diagnosis in 2024, “is a big reason for their return,” a source told us on Wednesday.

Additionally, Markle and Harry “have so many friends and family in the UK whom they remain so close to,” another insider shared.

Page Six confirmed, however, that Harry is still not on speaking terms with his brother, Prince William.

Author

Blendy Writer

Follow Me
Other Articles
Previous

Anne Hathaway Reacts to Julie Andrews Missing Princess Diaries 3

Next

‘Next Gen’ recap: Riley ‘shocked’ by Kandi, Todd divorce, Ava exposes Ariana’s fling with Charlie

Copyright 2026 — Blendy News. All rights reserved. Blogsy WordPress Theme